Job Description - Speech Therapist Part Time or PRN (11192018)
Center for Health Services is looking for a certified licensed speech therapist and pathologist who is licensed under the laws of the state as a speech pathologist. Candidate will work with children and adults. We have full time, part time and PRN positions available.
• Complete an evaluation and determine an appropriate diagnosis for each child or adult
• Administering diagnostic evaluations as necessary
• Create and implement individual treatment programs for clients
• Work both one-on-one and in groups with your clients.
• Maintain collaboration and communication with parents, teachers, allied disciplines, and physicians by completing progress and evaluation reports.
• Interacting with and educating parents, caregivers, and loved ones on therapy approaches and at-home strategies
• Develop new roles within our growing organization, bring in new ideas for the support group.
Desired Skills & Experience:
Education and/or Experience
Licensed, Certified Speech-Language Pathologist
• Valid Speech Language Pathologist license (IL) verifiable.
• Be licensed in Illinois required
• Valid NPI Number (National Provider Identifier) verifiable required
• Minimum of 1-2 years of experience is Preferred.
• Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology Preferred
• Have the ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Have excellent time management skills
Part-time and PRN positions are available
National Provider Identifier
Energetic and supportive company environment.
You will have the independence and flexibility to plan your own sessions with client leadership opportunities.
Unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement within the position, full time can earn Up to $71,000 yearly bonus included.
Center for Health Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Are you ready to work? We are growing quickly and seeking the top talent in the Chicagoland area to uphold the high standards our clients have of us. If you are interested in being considered, apply today.